Get Reliable Asphalt Shingle Roofing Solutions – At Big Country Contracting
Due to number of factors such as normal wear and tear, homeowners often require upgrading or replacing their roofs. One of the most common options when it comes to roof replacement is asphalt shingles. When you need a reliable roofing contractor to provide you with installment, repair, and replacement of asphalt shingle roofing or other types of roofing services, Big Country Contracting is your best bet. But why should you go for asphalt or laminate shingles?
Why Asphalt Shingles Are Great Roofing Material?
Making a choice on the type of roofing to install is normally a daunting task to most homeowners, especially as far as roof replacement is concerned. Asphalt shingles happen to be one of the most preferred types of roofing that most homeowners in the US prefer. But the big question is, why not another type of roofing? Well, below are some of the benefits that make most of our clients prefer asphalt shingles over other alternatives.
• Affordability – Asphalt shingles are relatively cost effective, with their prices ranging from inexpensive to moderate cost depending on type, preferences and the size of an individual project. They can be a great choice when looking for a roofing option ideal for a tight budget.
• Recyclable – Another important factor with shingles is that they can be recycled once they are used and worn out. This ensures proper utilization of resources being part of the 4Rs environmental policy. Every resident would love to protect and the environment, part of which is attained by preserving and conserving its resources. Being a recyclable material, you can be part of this course by using shingles as your roofing material of choice.
• Ease Of Installation – They are easy to install and require minimal maintenance as compared to other materials.
• Weight – Asphalt shingles are generally light in weight. This means that your roofing frame will not require reinforcement during installation. This also means lower installation and maintenance costs as compared to other roofing material alternatives.
• Strength – Regardless of their lightweight characteristic, shingles are renowned for their tensile strength and sturdy structure. They are so firm that they can support the weight of a standard built individual or technician walking through the roof during maintenance checks or roof cleaning.
• Resilience, Durability and High Resistance To Extremities – Shingles are fairly durable as compared to other roofing materials such as wood shakes that have a short lifespan. They also have a high resistance to fires, cold weather, and other extremities as compared to other materials. There are algae resistant shingles suitable for areas with relatively low humidity to prevent staining or “greening” of roofs caused by algae over an extended period of time.
To get these and more benefits from laminate shingles, you definitely need to work with an experienced, reliable service provider for roofing installation, inspection, repair and replacement. When it comes to these, luckily we are second to none in terms of quality work and years of experience we bring.
Call Big Country Contracting today (800) 691-3652 or fill our quote request form on the right to get a free, comprehensive, no obligation estimate. Call for a free consultation and to find out more information about our roofing and asphalt shingle services. We look forward hearing from you.
Why Choose Big Country Contracting?
For asphalt shingle installation and other roofing services, there are a number of reasons why most homeowners and other property owners prefer Big Country Contracting. These include: –
• Highly Experienced In Numerous Roofing Contractor Services
• Highly Competent Technicians, Bonded And Fully Insured
• Workmanship Guarantees For Every Project We Handle
• Assured Efficiency And High TAT On Your Project
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee For Your Project
• Free Estimates And Consultation
• Highly Affordable Roofing Solutions
You don’t have to get roofing services elsewhere and end up paying more for low quality work that takes long to be completed. Big Country Contracting is here to make things easier for you.
Call us today on (800) 691-3652 or fill out our quote form to get a free, comprehensive, no obligation estimate or free consultation and more information about our roofing and asphalt shingle services.